From 2002 - 2014 Canada lost 158 soldiers due to the Afghanistan War.
In 2014 - Canada recorded 521 intentional homicide victim's nation wide.
In 2014 - Canada had 1,834 people killed in preventable motor vehicle collisions.
We need to seriously rethink traffic safety!*Partner-Educate-Protect* and together we can save lives on our roads.
- Engineered Life Space - Rollover Simulator
- Fatal Vision Impared Driving
- Carrier Compliance Audit
- Corporate Traffic Safety Presentations
- Traffic Safety Enforcement Consulting
- Rural and Urban Traffic Safety Presentations
- Keynote Speakers